Architectural arid plant which produces whorls of blue-green strap like leaves. Slow growing but can eventually reach 1.5m high on a short trunk. Tolerant of both wind and coastal condition but needs a free draining soil in a sunny position.
Hardy to minus 15 C
- Position: Full sun tolerant of windy and coastal positions
- Soil: All free-draining soils
- Eventual Size: 1.5m
- Habit: Stocky evergreen bush, stunning architectural shape
- Hardiness: Tolerant of low temperatures, but not surviving being frozen (1 to 5)
- Common Names: Spoon Flower
QUESTION & ANSWER
No Questions Yet
No reviews yet.