A fantastic Aloe, which has proven to be hardy down to -8/-10 degrees Centigrade; it grows fairly quickly into a multi-stemmed plant around 1 metre in height and spread. Site in a sunny position in well-drained soil (or pot) to ensure good growth and flowering. It has tall candle-like yellow/orange flowers in mid summer. Very easy to grow and look after.
- Position: full sun tolerant of windy and coastal positions
- Soil: all free-draining soils,
- Eventual Size: up to 1 metre, but can be pruned
- Habit: Slightly Spreading
- Foliage: Evergreen
- Common Names: Coral Aloe and Hardy Aloe
QUESTION & ANSWER
No Questions Yet
No reviews yet.