Deciduous, narrow-growing shrub with bright yellow foliage and coral-colored stems. Pale yellow flowers appear in the spring and are followed by bright red berries in the fall. Medium growth rate.
- Eventual Size: 100cm - 150cm
- Position: Full sun/part shade
- Foliage: Yellow/Gold/Green
- Habit: Bushy
- Soil: Any fertile, well drained soil
- Plant type: Shrub, hedge plant, solitary, in group
- Flowering period: April - May
- Colour (flower): Yellow
- Colour (leaf): Yellow
- Evergreen: No
- Hardiness: -30 °C
- Autumn colour: Orange, Red
- Common Names: Japanese barberry 'Golden Rocket'
Add good quality compost to existing soil when planting, top mulch in the autumn. Prune in late spring or autumn if required.
QUESTION & ANSWER
No Questions Yet
No reviews yet.