A wonderful exotic climber originally from South America but now widely planted in the Mediterranean. It is best as a conservatory plant or on a patio during the summer months. Keep well fed and watered and it will flower for weeks. Protect from frost.
- Location: in the shelter, out of the wind
- Light: light but not directly in full sun
- Water: every day in summer, other seasons once a week
- Plant food: once every 2 weeks in the summer, not in the winter
- Temperature: between 5 and 20 degrees Celsius
- Not suitable for consumption
- Open flowers are wonderfully scented
- Quality mark: gives a low environmental impact during cultivation
- Particulars: Prune back at the end of the summer and allow it to hibernate frost-free
QUESTION & ANSWER
No Questions Yet
No reviews yet.