Beauty Berry. An excellent, hardy deciduous shrub proving very unusual autumn colour to the garden. Young foliage emerges bronze, from June to July clusters of lilac-pink flowers are followed by beautiful dark violet fruits in autumn which hold on through winter adding bright interest through the dullest months, very attractive and cheering.
- Eventual Size: 2.5m
- Position: Full sun/part shade
- Foliage: Deciduous, dark when young
- Habit: Upright, branched
- Soil: Fertile/free draining
- Plant type: Shrub, fruit/berries, solitary, in group
- Flowering period: July
- Colour (flower): Pink, Purple
- Colour (leaf): Green
- Colour (berries): Purple, violet
- Evergreen: No
- Hardiness: -25 °C
- Common Names: Beautyberry 'Profusion'
No pruning necessary, mulch in autumn and feed in spring with a top dressing fertilizer
QUESTION & ANSWER
No Questions Yet
Big Plant Customer on 31 Jul 2017
Nice healthy plants very well packed arrived in perfect condition. Loads of foliage I am very pleased with all of my plants.