Bright yellow foliage and clusters of lovely sapphire blue flowers mean this lovely, low growing shrub is guaranteed to brighten up any garden. Low growing and bushy, this plant is also great for ground cover. Compact and branching, this hardy deciduous shrub is great for coastal gardens but looks equally at home in a cottage garden or mixed border. Grows well in any well drained, fertile soil in full sun or part shade.
- Position: full sun/part shade
- Soil: fertile, well drained
- Eventual Size: 60cm high, 1.5m wide
- Habit: low growing, bushy
- Foliage: bright yellow green
- Common Names: Plumbago and lissbrill
no pruning necessary
QUESTION & ANSWER
No Questions Yet
No reviews yet.