Choisya Aztec Gold stands out for its aromatic golden young leaves. The Aztec Gold is a golden sun in the garden. In the autumn his leaves are green and continue to give all winter color to the garden because it is an evergreen shrub.
- Position: full sun/part shade
- Soil: fertile, well drained
- Eventual Size: 2m
- Habit: compact, bushy
- Foliage: aromatic bright golden-yellow leaves
- Flower: clusters of fragrant white flowers
- Common Names: Mexican Orange Blossom
Prune if required after flowering.
QUESTION & ANSWER
No Questions Yet
No reviews yet.