Cupressus sempervirens 'Pyramidalis', the Italian Cypress is a narrow almost pencil-like coniferous tree with dark green foliage and prickly brown cones. Very architectural. It is tolerant of poor soils and grows to its full potential in a sunny spot. It will grow quite happily in a container as long as it has regular watering. Clip regularly to maintain a compact, neat appearance.
- Eventual Size: Up to 4 metres, but can be pruned
- Position: Full sun, sheltered
- Foliage: Evergreen
- Habit: Slow growing, architectural shape, immediately reminiscent of Italy
- Soil: All soils, but avoid waterlogged areas very dry soils will need extra watering
- Common Names: Italian Cypress
No pruning required
QUESTION & ANSWER
No Questions Yet
No reviews yet.