The Siberian Pearls Dogwood has green foliage throughout the season and is one of the finest shrub dogwoods. This shrub can grow quite large. His pointy leaves turn into a beautiful red during fall. It has clusters of creamy white flowers at the ends of the branches in late spring. It produces white berries in mid summer.
- Plantgroup: Shrubs/Trees
- Plant type: Shrub - hedge plant - fruit/berries - solitary - in group
- Flowering period: May, June
- Colour (flower): White
- Colour (leaf): Green
- Height: 200 cm
- Location: Sun - half shade
- Evergreen: No
- Hardiness: -30 °C
- Prune: Yes, January, February
- Suitable for: hedges, cottage gardens, wildlife gardens, specimen plant, woodland garden
- Common Names: Dogwood 'Siberian Pearls'
Very easy to grow, just cut back to a few inches above ground level in March to allow fresh new colourful shoots to grow.
QUESTION & ANSWER
No Questions Yet
No reviews yet.