Smoke Bush 'Grace'. A bushy tree or shrub with large rounded, soft purple leaves, turning red in autumn. Pink coloured, plume-like inflorescences, give a smoke like effect. Height 6m. Spread 5m. Flower colour Pink. Flowers from June to August. Deciduous. Foliage colour Purple. Hardy. Planting instructions Back-fill with soil mixed with peat and a suitable fertiliser.
- Position: Full sun to part shade
- Soil: Well-drained or moist but well-drained
- Eventual Size: 3m x 3m metres but can be pruned
- Habit: Bushy large deciduous shrub
- Foliage: Round, purple leaves
- Common Names: Smoke bush 'Grace'
Prefers to be planted in full sun, happy in most reasonable garden soils, add good compost when planting and mulch in the autumn. remove unwanted branches in spring.
QUESTION & ANSWER
No Questions Yet
No reviews yet.