Cotinus coggygria 'Lilla', Dwarf Smoke bush. Dwarf version of 'Royal Purple'. Deciduous, bushy tree or shrub with oval, deep purple leaves, turning red in autumn. Pink coloured, plume-like inflorescences, giving a smoke like effect. Height 1.5m. Spread 1.5m. Flowers from June to July. Hardy. Planting instructions Back-fill with soil mixed with compost and suitable fertilizer.
- Eventual Size: 1.5m x 1.5m
- Position: Full sun to part shade
- Foliage: Round, purple leaves
- Habit: Bushy small deciduous shrub
- Soil: Well-drained or moist but well-drained
- Cotinus coggygria 'Grace'
- Cotinus coggygria 'Royal Purple'
- Cotinus coggygria 'Young Lady'
- Common Names: Dwarf Smoke tree 'Lilla'
Prefers to be planted in full sun, happy in most reasonable garden soils, add good compost when planting and mulch in the autumn. remove unwanted branches in spring.
QUESTION & ANSWER
No Questions Yet
No reviews yet.