Large deciduous shrub with fabulous, rounded, green leaves in spring, turning vibrant shades of red in the autumn. Clusters of red fluffy flowers in the summer give this plant its common name, 'smoke bush', upright habit, hardy. A great plant for most soils, sun/part shade.
- Eventual Size: 3m x 3m metres but can be pruned
- Position: Full sun to part shade
- Foliage: Round, red leaves
- Habit: Bushy large deciduous shrub
- Soil: Well-drained or moist but well-drained
- Common Names: Smoke Bush
Prefers to be planted in full sun, happy in most reasonable garden soils, add good compost when planting and mulch in the autumn. remove unwanted branches in spring.
QUESTION & ANSWER
No Questions Yet
No reviews yet.