Crassula arborescens 'Blue Hale' Jade
Branching shrub has blue-green succulent leaves with red edges. Makes an excellent house plant. Tender soft succulent - will not tolerate frost. Requires little watering making it fairly low-maintenance.
- Common Name(s): Jade Plant, Money Plant, 'Blue Hale' Jade Plant
- Position: full sun/ bright shade
- Soil: Well-drained soil
- Flowers: Summer
- Flower Colour: Pale pink
- Hardiness: Tender - best treated as a houseplant, though can be used on the patio in summer
- Habit: Succulent, branching evergreen shrub
- Height & Spread: 1.2m - 1.8m, 1m - 1.5m (after 10 years)
- Common Names: Blue Hale Jade Plant
Tender - best treated as a houseplant, though can be used on the patio in summer. Will not tolerate frost.
QUESTION & ANSWER
No Questions Yet
No reviews yet.