Crassula ovata 'Hobbit' (Hobbit Jade) – Is a small shrubby succulent with interesting succulent green leaves that are curled back to nearly rounded, often with reddish margins. Flowers are pinkish white and star-like shaped.
Makes an excellent house plant. Tender soft succulent - will not tolerate frost. Requires little watering making it fairly low-maintenance.
- Common Name(s): Hobbit Jade Plant, Finger Jade
- Position: full sun/ bright shade
- Soil: Well-drained soil
- Foliage: Tubular shaped green foliage with red tips
- Flowers: Summer
- Flower Colour: Pink & White
- Hardiness: Tender - best treated as a houseplant, though can be used on the patio in summer
- Habit: Succulent, compact evergreen shrub
- Height & Spread: 0.2m - 0.6m, 0.5m - 1m (after 10 years)
- Common Names: Hobbit Jade Plant and Finger Jade
Tender - best treated as a houseplant, though can be used on the patio in summer. Will not tolerate frost.
QUESTION & ANSWER
No Questions Yet
No reviews yet.