Popular award winning evergreen succulent shrub has glossy rounded fleshy leaves with yellow tips and red edges.
. Makes an excellent house plant. Tender soft succulent - will not tolerate frost. Requires little watering making it fairly low-maintenance.
- Common Name(s): Jade Plant 'Hummel's Sunset', Crassula ovata 'Sunset', Golden Jade Tree
- Position: full sun/ bright shade
- Soil: Well-drained soil
- Foliage: Green/Yellow foliage with red edges
- Flowers: Summer
- Flower Colour: Pale pink
- Hardiness: Tender - best treated as a houseplant, though can be used on the patio in summer
- Habit: Succulent, branching evergreen shrub
- Height & Spread: 0.5m - 0.8m, 0.5m - 1m (after 10 years)
- Common Names: Jade Plant 'Hummel's Sunset', Crassula ovata 'Sunset' and Golden Jade Tree
Tender - best treated as a houseplant, though can be used on the patio in summer. Will not tolerate frost.
QUESTION & ANSWER
No Questions Yet
No reviews yet.