A creeping shrub or twining climber from New Zealand with dark green leaves and greenish white flowers in summer followed by white fruit. Fantastic jungly plant suitable for climbing or unusual ground cover . Reasonably fast growing and shade tolerant. Frost hardy. Shelter from cold drying winds.
- Position: full sun (ideally with a little protection during the hottest part of the day)
- Soil: fertile, moist, well-drained soil
- Rate of growth: fast
- Flowering period: July to August
- Hardiness: frost hardy (may need some protection during the winter)
- Other common names: Australian ivy, Australian maidenhair vine
QUESTION & ANSWER
No Questions Yet
No reviews yet.