Oleaster. A vigorous shrub with silvery young leaves, which become marked with yellow and pale green in the centres, silvery beneath. Creamy white flowers followed by orange speckled silver fruit. Height 3m. Spread 3m. Flowers from September to October. Fruit colour Orange. Evergreen. Ideal shrub for coastal conditions.
- Position: full sun to full shade, suitable for seaside gardens
- Soil: most soils except waterlogged
- Eventual Size: 2 to 3 metres, but can be pruned
- Habit: rounded evergreen shrub with dense foliage
- Common Names: Ebbinge's silverberry 'Limelight'
QUESTION & ANSWER
No Questions Yet
No reviews yet.