New introduction from Taiwan. Interesting and rare form of Fatsia not found so much in the UK. Large palmate leaves with fine 'fingers' compared to its cousin Fatsia japonica. This evergreen adds a tropical effect to the garden. Tolerant of temperatures down to -10C and can possibly withstand harsh frosty conditions. Suitable for container growing on the patio and even as a house plant.
- Position: full sun or partial shade
- Soil: moist, well-drained fertile soil
- Flowering period: September to October
- Hardiness: frost hardy (needs winter protection in cold areas)
- Eventual Size: Up to 2 metres, but can be pruned
- Foliage: Evergreen
QUESTION & ANSWER
No Questions Yet
Andre on 31 Aug 2018
Very healthy plants and packaged well. Arrived very quickly. Have used Big Plant before and will continue to do so as the quality has always been exceptional compared to other online nurseries Ive bought from.