Clusters of white flowers are held above the dark green, leathery foliage in May and June. During the summer the compact, domed habit of this evergreen shrub, sited toward the back of your border, makes an attractive foil for your later flowering plants. Height and spread 1.5 metres. Hardy. Once established no maintenance is required.
- Position: full sun/partial shade
- Soil: moderately fertile, moist, well-drained soil
- Eventual Size: 1.5m x 1.5m (height/spread)
- Habit: compact, evergreen shrub
- Foliage: deeply veined, dark green leaves
- Common Names: David viburnum Angustifolium'
Pruning not necessary, if required, cut back in May.
QUESTION & ANSWER
No Questions Yet
No reviews yet.