Vaccinium corymbosum 'Goldtraube'
Highbush, Blueberry. A dense upright shrub with arching stems of green leaves, turning red in autumn. Scented white flowers in late spring are followed by edible, large sweet blue-black berries. Heavy cropper. Height 1.8m. Spread 1.8m. Flower colour White. Flowers from April to May. colour Blue, Black. Late fruiting variety Deciduous. Foliage colour Green. Hardy. Planting instructions Back-fill with soil mixed with peat and a suitable fertiliser.
- Position: full sun and sheltered avoid very windy positions
- Soil: very well-drained, acidic soil that will remain moist throughout the season
- Eventual Height: 1m - 1.5m
- Eventual Spread: 0.5m - 1m
- Habit: fast growing, open shrub with excellent autumn colour
- Common Names: Blueberry, Highbush blueberry
Eventual size after 10 years