Hamamelis, 'Cyrille' has unusual and beautiful pink-orange petals. Fragrant, spidery flowers adorn the stems, flowering for several weeks in late winter/early spring. This striking variety provides colour and fragrance during the dull winter months. Soft green leaves follow the flowers which in turn give an excellent display of red, orange and yellow through the autumn. Great for a sheltered spot in sun/part shade, giving year round interest. Height and spread of 4m x 4m in 10-20 years.
- Family: Hamamelidaceae
- Type: Deciduous
- Position: sheltered spot in sun or part shade.
- Soil: any fertile, moist soil neutral to acid not dry or alkaline
- Eventual Size: height 4m x spread 4m after 10-20 years
- Growth Rate: slow-growing
- Habit: broad-crowned vase-shaped open habit
- Flower: fragrant pink orange spidery flowers in mid and late winter
- Flowering period: January to February
- Foliage: deciduous, green broadly oval leaves that turn orange, red and yellow in autumn
- Hardiness: Hardy in most places throughout the UK even in severe winters (-15 to -10)
- Seasons of interest: Spring, Summer, Autumn, Winter
- Common Names: Witch Hazel 'Cyrille'
Hamamelis x intermedia hybrids are crosses between Japanese with hazel (Hamamelis japonica) and Chinese witch hazel (Hamamelis mollis)
Plant in fertile, free draining soil in a sheltered spot using a good compost. Prune if needed after flowering.
QUESTION & ANSWER
No Questions Yet
Hamamelis x intermedia 'Arnold Promise'Witch Hazelfrom £ 34.50
Hamamelis x intermedia 'Diane'Witch Hazelfrom £ 34.50
Hamamelis x intermedia 'Feuerzauber'Witch Hazelfrom £ 59.50
Hamamelis x intermedia 'Orange Beauty'Witch Hazelfrom £ 34.50
Hamamelis x intermedia 'Pallida'Witch Hazelfrom £ 59.50
Hamamelis x intermedia 'Ruby Glow'Witch Hazelfrom £ 34.50
Hamamelis x intermedia 'Westerstede'Witch Hazelfrom £ 34.50
Hamamelis x intermedia 'Jelena'Witch Hazelfrom £ 34.50
No reviews yet.