Fantastic new variety and winner of plant of the year at Chelsea in 2013, this variety has fern like leaves, which are not sharp to touch like other varieties. Prolific sprays of yellow flowers from August followed by blue berries. Evergreen, hardy, mature height 1 metre.
- Eventual Size: 1m x 1m (height/spread)
- Position: full sun to full shade
- Habit: compact, evergreen shrub
- Soil: moderately fertile, humus-rich, moist, well-drained soil
- Rate of growth: average
- Flowering period: August to October
- Flower colour: bright yellow
- Other features: the flowers are followed by spherical, blue berries
- Hardiness: fully hardy
- Common Names: Oregon grape 'Sweet Winter'
QUESTION & ANSWER
No Questions Yet
No reviews yet.