Musa acuminata 'Dwarf Cavendish'
One of the best bananas for indoor cultivation. Grows between 1.20m to 1.75 m tall and produces excellent sweet tasting bananas. Keep in a bright position in indirect light. Water well during spring and summer feeding once a fortnight from April to August with a high potash fertiliser.Best kept slightly dry during the winter.
- Position: Full sun
- Soil: Moist, well-drained soil
- Eventual Size: up to 2 metres
- Habit: Upright, suckering
- Foliage: Evergreen herbaceous perennial
- Hardiness: Can be grown outside in the summer (10 - 15)
- Common Names: banana 'Dwarf Cavendish'
banana tree requires no special care but please follow this link to the general care page for gingers and bananas Ginger Care
QUESTION & ANSWER
No Questions Yet
No reviews yet.