Daisy Bush, Arorangi. An upright shrub with holly-like glossy, dark green leaves and dense clusters of fragrant, daisy-like, white flowers with a reddish brown eye in summer. Height 6m. Spread 5m. Flower colour White. Flowers from June to August. Evergreen. Foliage colour Green. Hardy. Shelter from cold drying winds. Planting instructions Back-fill with soil mixed with peat and a suitable fertiliser.
- Foliage: Evergreen
- Habit: Bushy
- Fragrance: Flower
- Flower: colour White
- Sunlight: Full Sun
- Aspect: North-facing or East-facing or South-facing or West-facing
- Exposure: Sheltered or Exposed
- Hardiness: Hardy through most of the UK (-10 to -5)
- Eventual height: 6m (After 10 years)
- Eventual spread: 5m (After 10 years)
- Common Names: New Zealand holly
QUESTION & ANSWER
No Questions Yet
No reviews yet.