Phormium 'Taya' is a clump-forming, evergreen perennial with upright narrow leaves that are dark purple black in colour. As with all Phormiums, this is a resilient plant with excellent tolerance of coastal conditions. Excellent in an exotic garden or mixed boarded, giving striking contrast with bold colour and architectural form. Height up to 1.5m. Spread 1.5m.
- Position: full sun tolerant of windy and coastal positions
- Planting instructions, Back-fill with soil mixed with compost and a suitable fertiliser.
- Habit: upright habit with leaves slightly arching
- Soil: all free-draining soils and good in pots
- Common Names: New Zealand Flax 'Taya'
QUESTION & ANSWER
No Questions Yet
No reviews yet.