New Zealand Flax. A clump-forming, evergreen perennial with upright narrow leaves, dark green above blue-green beneath, and dull red flowers in summer. Height up to 3m. Spread 2m. frost hardy. Tolerant of coastal conditions. Planting instructions, Back-fill with soil mixed with compost and a suitable fertiliser.
- Eventual Size: height up to 3m, spread up to 2m
- Position: full sun tolerant of windy and coastal positions
- Habit: stocky evergreen! plant, stunning architectural shape
- Soil: all free-draining soils and good in pots
- Common Names: New Zealand flax Purpureum
QUESTION & ANSWER
No Questions Yet
No reviews yet.