Pittosporum tobira is an evergreen shrub from the Mediterranean, with glossy, deep green leaves and wonderfully scented creamy-white flowers. This is an excellent shrub for coastal conditions and will also grow well in a container. A light prune once a year will help to retain a dense, bushy habit. Very versatile can even be planted to make a wonderfull glossy fragrant hedge ( as seen a lot in the South of France !) Plant in full sun and free draining soil for best results. RHS Award of Garden Merit.
- Position: Full sun to part shade tolerant of windy and coastal positions
- Soil: Most soils except waterlogged or chalky
- Eventual Size: 0.8m Height x 0.8m Spread
- Habit: Bush rounded evergreen shrub with dense foliage
- Foliage: Evergreen
- Common Names: Dwarf Japanese Mock Orange
QUESTION & ANSWER
No Questions Yet
No reviews yet.