Showy upright conifer with drooping, dangling, yellow foliage on long thin branches that really stands out for winter interest. Slow growing, 90cm in 10 years. Produces the best colour in full sun, turning slightly bronze in winter. Plant with a peat based compost for best results. Makes an interesting and attractive small specimen and looks great amongst other foliage plants.
- Position: full sun
- Soil: fertle, well drained
- Eventual Size: 1.5 metres
- Habit: upright with weeping branches
- Foliage: evergreen, bright green, bronze in winter
- Common Names: Thuja 'Franky Boy'
Plant in full sun with ericaceous compost, will tolerate most fertile, free draining soils. Pruning not necessary.
QUESTION & ANSWER
No Questions Yet
No reviews yet.