Golden Tower. You can guess from its name what makes this Sambucus nigra so special. Sambucus nigra Golden Tower has an elegant, narrow upright growth. This elderberry also features showy, yellow-green foliage. Its colour is like gold glistening in the sun! The leaves have a gorgeous, deeply incised shape. Pretty, white flower clusters appear in summer.
- Position: Full sun or partial shade
- Soil: Any well drained garden soil
- Eventual Size: Mature size (after 20 years): 4m high, 3m spread
- Habit: Grows to be a medium sized, upright shrub
- Foliage: Yellow-green, dissected foliage
- Common Names: Golden Tower elderberry
QUESTION & ANSWER
No Questions Yet
No reviews yet.