Aucuba japonica 'Rozannie' brings a nice and simple medium-green touch to your garden. Its leaves are glossy and the plant is naturally low and dense, so pruning to reduce size or to increase density is rarely needed. It grows up to 90-120 cm tall and wide after 10 years. 'Rozannie' has both male and female flowers.
- Sunlight: Full Sun to Full Shade
- Exposure: Exposed or Sheltered
- Postion/Facing: North-facing or East-facing or West-facing
- Flower: Purple
- Foliage: Green evergreen leaves
- Fruit: Red
- Habit: Bushy rounded evergreen shrub with dense foliage
- Eventual Size: 1.2 metres, but can be pruned
- Hardiness: Hardy in most places throughout the UK even in severe winters (-15 to -10)
- Common Names: Japanese laurel 'Rozannie'
Plant using a mix of food compost with your garden soil, water in thoroughly. Pruning usually not necessarary but if desired cut back shoots to above the leaf bud in May.
QUESTION & ANSWER
No Questions Yet
Paul on 23 Feb 2018
Lovely healthy looking shrub. doing very well in garden. quick delivery. would definitely order again from this company.