Fragrant Snowbell. A graceful spreading tree with rounded green leaves, turning yellow in autumn. Pretty racemes of bell-shaped, fragrant white flowers from early to mid-summer. Height 12m. Spread 7m. Flower colour White. Flowers from June to July. Deciduous. Foliage colour Green. Hardy. Shelter from cold drying winds. Planting instructions Back-fill with soil mixed with peat and a suitable fertiliser.
- Position: sheltered in full sun or light, dappled shade shade to full sun
- Soil: most soils but not dry soil conditions
- Eventual Size: 8m x 6m (height x spread), but can be pruned
- Habit: small branching tree with open crown
- Common Names: Snowbell Tree
QUESTION & ANSWER
No Questions Yet
No reviews yet.