The Rice paper plant is a very exotic looking plant from China and Taiwan. It produces large leaves and is relatively fast growing. Best in a sheltered position away from strong winds where it will tolerate semi-shade. Frost hardy but protect from extreme cold. Add compost when planting and keep moist until established.
- Position: full sun to part shade.
- Soil: most soils except waterlogged conditions
- Eventual Size: 3 to 4 metre, but can be pruned
- Habit: rounded evergreen shrub with dense foliage
- Common Names: Rice Paper Plant, Chinese rice-paper plant
QUESTION & ANSWER
No Questions Yet
No reviews yet.