A wonderful architectural plant. Produces stiff, sword-shaped leaves variegted creamy-yellow on a single-stem. A profusion of bell-shaped cream flowers up to 2m high are produced in late summer. Hardy to -10c. No pruning required.
- Position: Full sun tolerant of windy and coastal positions
- Soil: All free-draining soils and good in pots
- Eventual Size: Up to 2-3 metres
- Habit: Stocky evergreen, stunning architectural specimen plant
- Common Names: variegated Spanish Dagger
Plant in a sunny position in any reasonably well drained soil. Use good organic planting compost when planting. Top-dress with fertilizer and water well until established.
QUESTION & ANSWER
No Questions Yet
No reviews yet.