Very attractive, dense, bushy mound shaped shrub with wonderful glossy, ovate green and red leaves having bronze and burgandy tints in the autumn. Evergreen and hardy, this neat and colourful shrub will reach about 1.5 metre and will grow in sun to shade.
Can be trimmed to shape and looks great in a pot or use in a border or for ground cover. Prefers acid to neutral soil, plant with ericaceous compost for best results.
- Position:Full sun to shade.
- Soil:Will tolerate all soil types but prefers ericaceous.
- Eventual Size:1. 5m.
- Habit:Bushy, compact mound.
- Foliage:Small, ovate, red and green.
- Common Names:Zeblid' switch ivy.