This unusual form is peculiar by being a very compact shrub-like plant but with slightly larger leaves than the species, creating a very ornamental effect. Perfect where space is limited and also makes an excellent container plant.
- Position:Full sun to full shade out of cold, drying winds - especially coastal winds.
- Soil:All soils, but avoid waterlogged areas very dry soils will need extra watering.
- Eventual Size:2 metre high, 2m wide.
- Foliage:Dark green, fan shaped leaves turning gold in autumn.
- Common Names:Maidenhair Tree 'Barabits Nana'.