This is an upright, dense, fastigate male variety which can eventually reach 10m high. It will make a great specimen tree for the garden and because of its regular narrow habit, they also look good planted along side each other. Has the classic ginkgo shape to its leaves in bright green and turns a striking butter yellow in the autumn.
Hardy, deciduous, good in all soils except waterlogged and in most positions out of cold, drying winds.
- Position:Full sun/part shade.
- Soil:Any except waterlogged.
- Eventual Size:10 metres after 20 years.
- Habit:Upright, fastigate.
- Foliage:Bright green, yellow in autumn.