Ginkgo biloba ‘Autumn Gold’ is a striking male form introduced from America, with mid green leaves, turning a beautiful golden yellow in the autumn. It grows into an oval shape with a spreading crown having a compact leaf form. Slow growing, after 30 years should make a fabulous, large specimen tree.
Hardy, sun or part shade in any fertile, well drained even polluted urban soil.
- Position:Best in full sun/part shade.
- Soil:All soils,but moist and well drained.
- Eventual Size:10 m after 50 years.
- Foliage:Green, fan shaped leaves.
- Common Names:Maidenhair Tree 'Autumn Gold'.