Ginkgo biloba ‘Saratoga’ is another excellent American selection from the famous Saratoga Research Institute. This is a remarkably shrubby plant and the foliage distinctive, half open, is narrow and resembles small, half open fans. It grows densely and is overall an enchanting lacy outline in the landscape. Makes a superb tall specimen for a pot.
- Position:Full sun/part shade.
- Soil:Any fertile, well drained.
- Eventual Size:3-4 metres.
- Habit:Bushy, compact shrub.
- Foliage:Bright green, butter yellow in autumn.