Acer palmatum dissectum ‘Garnet’ Japanese Maple. A beautiful, small tree with deep orange-red leaves from spring through summer turning a glowing scarlet in autumn. Height 3m. Spread 3m.
Plant in light shade and out of strong winds to ensure a happy, healthy plant.
- Position:Full sun to part shade sheltered site preferred out of strong winds.
- Soil:All soils, but avoid waterlogged areas very dry soils will need extra watering.
- Eventual Size:Up to 3 metres, but can be pruned.
- Habit:Medium-sized slow growing bush deciduous shrub.
- Foliage:Deciduous, dissected leaves.