A very pretty small Acer with fantastic bright red early spring colour which fades to a lovely blueish-green with tinges of red for most of the growing season. The tree is covered with bursts of reds and oranges throughout the autumn and makes a spectacu
- Position:Full sun to part shade sheltered site preferred out of strong winds.
- Soil:All soils, but avoid waterlogged areas very dry soils will need extra watering.
- Eventual Size:Up to 3 metres, but can be pruned.
- Habit:Deciduous layered branches.
- Common Names:Spring Ruby Tree and Japanese maple.