- Position: full sun tolerant of windy and coastal positions
- Soil: all free-draining soils and good in pots
- Eventual Size: up to 1.5 metres
- Habit: stocky evergreen plant, stunning architectural shape, great colour.
- Common Names: New Zealand Flax
QUESTION & ANSWER
No Questions Yet
Lesley on 22 Feb 2018
Just to let you know my shrubs arrived yesterday and while one container was severely damaged, when I opened it up, the shrubs were not at all damaged and I am really pleased with all of them so far. I am really looking forward to completing my woodland and shrubbery garden this year. Once my shrubs begin to grow, I will send you some photos later on. Meanwhile many thanks for your excellent service and healthy plants. I may well be ordering more from you later.