Cupressus sempervirens 'Totem'
Italian Cypress. A narrow and compact, almost pencil-like, coniferous tree with dark green foliage and prickly brown cones. An improved version of Pyramidalis. Tall, thin silhouette - instantly reminiscent of Mediterranean vistas. Tolerant of poor soils and best in a sunny spot. Plant in full sun and keep well watered until established.
- Position: full sun, sheltered
- Soil: all soils, but avoid waterlogged areas very dry soils will need extra watering
- Eventual Size: up to 4 metres, but can be pruned
- Habit: slow growing, architectural shape, immediately reminiscent of Italy
- Foliage: Evergreen
- Common Names: Italian Cypress
No pruning required
QUESTION & ANSWER
No Questions Yet
No reviews yet.