Architectural arid plant which produces whorls of blue-green strap like leaves. Slow growing but can eventually reach 1.5m high on a short trunk. Tolerant of both wind and coastal condition but needs a free draining soil in a sunny position.
- Position:Full sun tolerant of windy and coastal positions.
- Soil:All free-draining soils.
- Eventual Size: 1. 5m.
- Habit:Stocky evergreen bush, stunning architectural shape.
- Hardiness:Tolerant of low temperatures, but not surviving being frozen (1 to 5).
- Common Names:Spoon Flower.