A stunning Canna with green foliage flashed with red, flowers are a mix of scarlet red and flecked yellow. Should be planted in a sunny position in free draining soil for best results. Should either be lifted and stored frost free for the winter or in milder areas, mulched well to help fend off the worst of the winter.
Plants sent our during autumn and winter will be cut back.
- Position:Sheltered sunny spot.
- Soil:Most well drained soil.
- Eventual Size:Up to 1. 5 metres high, 1 metre spread.
- Foliage:Tropical like foliage.
- Flower Colour: Scarlet red and flecked yellow.
- Common Names:Canna Lily 'Cleopatra'
- Hardiness: Hardy in coastal and relatively mild parts of the UK (-5 to 1)