The Aucuba japonica 'Rozannie' brings a nice and simple medium-green touch to your garden. Its leaves are glossy and the plant is naturally low and dense, so pruning to reduce size or to increase density is rarely needed. It grows up to 90-120 cm tall and wide after 10 years. 'Rozannie' has both male and female flowers.
- Position: full shade to sun
- Soil: most soils except waterlogged or chalky
- Eventual Size: 1.2 metres, but can be pruned
- Habit: rounded evergreen shrub with dense foliage
- Foliage: Evergreen
- Common Names: Japanese laurel 'Rozannie'
Plant using a mix of food compost with your garden soil, water in thoroughly. Pruning usually not necessarary but if desired cut back shoots to above the leaf bud in May.
QUESTION & ANSWER
No Questions Yet
No reviews yet.