Aucuba japonica ‘Rozannie’ brings a nice and simple medium-green touch to your garden. Its leaves are glossy and the plant is naturally low and dense, so pruning to reduce size or to increase density is rarely needed. It grows up to 90-120 cm tall and wide after 10 years. ‘Rozannie’ has both male and female flowers.
- Sunlight:Full Sun to Full Shade.
- Exposure:Exposed or Sheltered.
- Postion/Facing:North-facing or East-facing or West-facing.
- Foliage:Green evergreen leaves.
- Habit:Bushy rounded evergreen shrub with dense foliage
- Eventual Size:1.2 metres, but can be pruned
- Hardiness:Hardy in most places throughout the UK even in severe winters (-15 to -10)
- Common Names:Japanese laurel 'Rozannie'