Yucca rostrata is a upright architectural slow growing yucca eventually forming pale trunks topped with silver-grey narrow leaves up to 75 cm long.Yucca rostrata can ultimately grow to 2 or more metre high though in U.K gardens is generally smaller. Best planted in milder locations or can be grown in a container and either protected or brought into a conservatory or glasshouse for the winter.
Can be grown as a stunning conservatory plant, tolerant of extreme heat.
- Position: Full sun tolerant of windy and coastal positions
- Soil: All free-draining soils and good in pots
- Eventual Size: Up to 2-3 metres
- Habit: Stunning architectural small specimen plant
- Common Names: Beaked Yucca
QUESTION & ANSWER
No Questions Yet
Pete on 23 May 2016
arrived very quickly and in good health